[FWDLK] Shocks

There was a lot of chatter on the list supporting a particular brand of shocks for our cars.  I don't recall the brand name so I will need that as well as the particular model of the shocks that would be best for my '56 Dodge 2-dr hardtop and the location nearest to Detroit where they can be obtained.  Thanks.

Jerry Browarski