[FWDLK] Free Mopar Car Show

Hi Everyone,
    Read a lot of talk about car shows, the cost and is it all worth it.  I
guess everyone has their own limits.  I look for 2 words, FREE and MOPAR!!!!
So I have something to share.
     My other car club, MOPARS IN MOTION, is co-sponsering our 5th Annual
car show with Burnside Chrysler/Plymouth/Jeep.   It is FREE and open to all
MOPAR.  The show is being held on their lot, 540 Connecticut Blvd, East
Hartford, CT, on Sunday July 22, 2001(Rain Date 7/29/01), starting at 9:00am
till 3PM.
     There will be free dash plaques to the first 100 cars, 3 trophies in 13
calsses, Food, DJ, door prizes and a raffle.  Last year we had over 160
cars.  As a finned Mopar guy and Forward Look member, I am hoping to see
some members there.
     The show is easy to get to just off I-91, I-84 and RT-5/15.  There are
3 hotels in the area for those who would like to make a weekend out of it.
Sheraton, 100East River Drive, (100yards away from the show) 860-528-9703,
The Wellsely Inn, 333 Roberts St, East Hartford, CT (off I-84, One exit
before the show) 860-289-4950, or the Holiday Inn (next to the Wellsely Inn)
1-800-465-4329.
    For more info on the show check our web side, www.MOPARSINMOTION.COM

Hope to see some fins!!!!!!   I will be at the front booth, stop by and say
Hi.

Mike Morelli
57&58Plymouth