[FWDLK] Good Guys in Columbus Ohio

I just got back from the GoodGuys show in Columbus, Ohio.  Believe it or not, I actually saw four Forward Look cars(an increase of 4 from last year), and they were all in stock condition for the most part.  Two of the four were for sale, a 66 Belvedere and a 58 Dodge Sierra(wagon) or atleast I think that's what it was.  If anyone is interested, I may be able to get a phone number from the pictures I took, so let me know.  The Belvedere was $8000-$9000, the Wagon was $6500.  The Belvedere was all original from what I can tell.  It had around 42000 miles on it as well.

The Dodge Wagon looked to be fairly solid, but definitely needs a paint job and some other minor restoration work.  I don't remember seeing any rust on the body, but it looks like there may have been some patching done.

Also, I was just curious if anyone that brought a Forward Look car to the show was on the list.  The other two cars I saw were a 57 Dodge Wagon(which is the first 57 Dodge besides mine that I've seen in person) and a Chrysler 300, probably a C, but I'd need to see a picture to be sure.  Did anyone else attend, and did anyone else see anything different?
Just curious.

Garrett in Columbus