[FWDLK] 1955 Plymouth - Dodge - RADIAL TIRES

[FWDLK] 1955 Plymouth - Dodge - RADIAL TIRES

.
I was thinking about putting radials on, maybe.... maybe not. I got an
alignment and some new shocks... Should I do radials or stick to the 710-15
size that I got on now? Either way I need new tires...

1: What year did Chrysler start putting radials on it's cars?
2: Will my 1955 Plymouth HubCaps fit on late '60s rims?
3: Will radials fit in my size-limited wheel well (its kinda narrow)

Anyone have any experience with radials on the our cars???

Thanks,
Josh Ackerman

www.cherrysoda.com
The 1955 Plymouth Page