[FWDLK] caps and patches

Hi feller fwdlkrs,
    I have to order more Fwdlk. caps and patches to fill orders.
Soooo,  if you are thinking of ordering either caps or patches, please
let me know which style, color and amount you may want.  This will help
me in getting enough of the style and color that are in demand.  I once
again want to thank all of you that have purchased either a cap or
patch.  As Billy Crystal would say: "You look Marvelous"!
John in WI