[FWDLK] 58 Dodges

Interesting discussion on the various Dodge trim options. Can anyone describe
what a Texan had? Went to an auction/show in Tampa Fla yesterday, saw a
beautiful 57 Fury and a 61 Plymouth conv was a no sell at $6500.00. Reserve
was $10,000!  Neat '61 Dart Phoenix on Ebay. I'm still looking for that
elusive '60 Plymouth wagon. Anybody????