Re: [FWDLK] 1958 dodge spring special

Hey Paul, I was about to email you anyway but instead I'll reply to the list
and see if anybody members agree or disagree with my comments.
I think the spring specials were tarted up Coronets with more trim than the
other models and could be had with either a 6 or V8.
The list is-
Side trim was wider and had a textured insert.
Headlight surrounds were body colored, not stainless steel.
Fancier rear licence plate frame.
Chrome trim pieces at the fin ends.
Special grille badge.
Special body colors. (I'll have to check out what they are).
Can anybody add to this?
I would guess that it is quite rare nowadays as there probably weren't that
many produced.

Regards,
Ian.
ian-rubrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx