[FWDLK] New Guy

Hi: ya'll

My name is Dave Olson (wife Darleen).

I'm 62 years old and Dar is (younger).

I'm originally from Grand Rapids, Minnesota and Dar is from Streeter, North Dakota

We live in Bella Vista, Arkansas and I own a 1955 DeSoto Fireflite Sportsman 2 door hardtop.

We moved to Bella Vista 5 years ago after I retired from a paper mill.

We absolutely love it here,  with the great scenery (ozarks), weather and 9 golf courses.

As I said, I'm retired and Dar is a rental property manager here.  (She has to work so I can work on my car and golf) .

I did an amature restoration on the body about four years ago and it's a driver.

Last week I pulled the engine and tranny and am going to rebuild them, so most of you know what I have ahead of me.

I really would like to find a wiring harness for it and an original type "MOPAR" battery.

I'm sure there will be other things as I get into it.

I'm also really going to enjoy this means of communication.

Thanks for having us.

email:  darleenolson@xxxxxxxxxxx