[FWDLK] New Guy

uhh, Hello?  I'm new here and don't even have my badge and wallet card, but
want to say howdy.  I'm Larry Jett of Newark, CA (SF Bay Area) and have owned
but very few vehicles not made by Chrysler.  Current residents are '33
Chrysler (the BACKWARDLOOK?)  57 300C rag, 60 300F ht, 61 Dart D500 ram
sedan, 63 D100 shortbed, 65 300L, and 300M.  Other projects that live with
others now included 55 C300 purchased by Chrysler when they had seller's
remorse, 57 Adventurer, 58 300D. 62 Imperial rag, 65 NY sedan and wagon, 66
Charger 426 4 speed, plus many other shortterm projects.  There is always
some project undergoing restoration in my garage.  Glad to metcha!