[FWDLK] Lithos of Forward Look Cars

I have e friend who wants to sell me 2000 sets of lithographs of the
following...55' Chrysler 300, 58 Sweptside, 59 Plymouth, 59 Dodge, 49
Jeepster and one other car I forgot.  There are super realistic drawings done
on 11"x14" textured cards.  Six different cars in each set, wrapped in a
burgundy folder with the pentastar on it.  They were produced by a Detroit
printing company about five years ago.  They are beautiful.  Iv'e seen
something like them framed in the local Dodge dealership.  Am I allowed to
sell them on this chat line?  Andy Carpel, '53 Windsor, '59 Dodge, '65
Chrysler