[FWDLK] The Story of EX

Just recieved the new issue of the Forward Look magazine from the W.P.
Chrysler Museum.  It's a keeper!  There's an article about Pinin Farina and
his Nash designs of the early 50's.   It states that Farina contributed but
didn't do the whole design.  Interesting...  But the big news was a GREAT
article about our hero.  Using the Chrysler archives and interviews with his
son, some new perspectives were shed on Virgil Exner.  1) His name became a
household word in the late 50's. 2) He hated the classic Town and Country's
calling them "lumber wagons" . 3) He betrayed Raymond Lowey, who maybe
deserved it.  4) After his 1957 heart attack, he kind of lost his way as a
car designer.   5) The 1963-64 Chryslers were his last designs.  All of these
were surprises to me.  Get a copy and read it.  Search Walter P. Chrysler
Museum on the net.....Andy Carpel, 53 Windsor, 59 Coronet, 65 Imperial