[FWDLK] Engine swaps.

Here's a topic for discussion. My 56 Plym has a 6cyl automatic in it.
My friend is looking for a car to put in a 354 hemi into and he's going to
mount twin turbos to it. I know, sounds sick, but this is what this guy does
for a living. Custom fuel injection, etc.. Anyway, we're going to look at a
56 Belvidere that has the 277 v8 auto in it. If he buys it, I get to have
the drivetrain.
So what's involved in going from a 6 cyl to an 8 cyl.
I believe the engine mounts mounts are different. Is there any physical
difference in the front frames or is it just get the proper stansions for
the v/8 mounts.
I'll have to change front springs. Does the trans sit in the same spot and
is the driveshaft the same length ? I'll probably need a new radiator.
Is the steering different, for example I think the v/8 may have a different
center link and tie rod ends ?
So is there something I'm missing or is this a pretty simple swap.
Are the gears in the rear different ?

Thanks,
Nick