[FWDLK] towing

Hello, again,

I need to tow my '56 ply about 120 miles and am planning to use a tow
dolly. There was considerable discussion on my MG list about the
necessity for disconnecting the propellor (drive) shaft, although no
one could come up with a good reason for it. Many listers mentioned
that they had towed their cars without disconnecting the shaft with no
ill effects.

What's the preference here? to disconnect or just leave it alone and
let it follow me?

tia

gary

=====