Re: [FWDLK] towing

On many automatic trans cars, the oil pump for the trans is turned only by
the motor running, so if the trans is being turned only by the rear
wheels, it spins moving parts in the trans without it getting
lubrication.  I'm not sure about MoPar transmissions, but you would
certainly kill most GM transmissions by towing that distance without
removing the driveshaft.

-Dave