[FWDLK] Early Hemi Info Request

Folks, just picked up a 54 Dodge 241 engine (#D502-77780). Nothing unusal here
except that this engine has an Offenhauser aluminum 4 barrel intake, WCFB carb,
and a dual point distributor. Some where I remember, (Pls correct me if I'm
wrong), that andengine like this was used in the 54 Dodge pace car.  Could I
have found one? The engine supposedly came out of a 54 Dodge, pink/white
2dr hardtop but I thought the pace cars were all converts. Anyway, can anyone of
you guru's on the list shed some light on this engine?. Thanks in advance,
Sincerely, Nico Over, Va. Beach, Va.