[FWDLK] 56 Dodge Coronet for sale

Hi All,
Just saw this the local auto publication, submitted for what it's worth.....

56 Dodge Coronet 4 dr., runs and drives, solid car, needs restored. $1,500
Joel Hirschberg Auto Sales  Logansport, IN  219-722-5635.
Hours:  M-F 9-6, Sat 10-5.

Picture in magazine is very small, not in color, doesn't show any rust,
darker color on top.  Picture makes it look good.

Usual disclaimers.... I have nothing to do with this car....

Indiana Ed