Re: [FWDLK] Dash Removal

Hello Everyone, I have been on the list for a long time, but out of the loop
so to speak
due to the death of my wife, and becoming a single parent, time is a real
hard thing to come by, but im finally ready to resume where I left off on my
60 Dodge Seneca 2dr, after painting every removable interior part, I was in
the process of removing the entire dash assy as I have done in later model
cars in the past, figured it the only way to get a quality paintjob, and get
to all the little things to clean and detail, inspect the wiring ect, I left
off with most all the braces and bolts loose where the entire dash can be
moved around like its nearly free...has anyone else removed the entire dash
in one of these cars? am I crazy to do this? whats the best way to disconnect
the push button shift linkage? Thanks, and Happy Holidays Everyone!