[FWDLK] 58 Plymouth Sheet metal replacement.

[FWDLK] 58 Plymouth Sheet metal replacement.

First of all, I want to thank everyone on the list for their input on this
thread.   I have some more questions, ( they probably will never end).   When
removing restorable panels from a parts car to be reused in another car, just
where do you make the cuts?  Should I find the original welds, and drill
these (spots) out??   I'm assuming that the panels were spot welded along the
seams of the panels,  Is this correct??   Also, Before removing the trunk and
floor pans, should I blast and prime all of this first and then remove the
panels, or will this be no easier either way??    These panels I am referring
to are the Floor Pans and Trunk Floor Pans.  One more question.....Just how
do you make (fabricate) the recessed areas on the front floors...(where the
seat attaches)??  Are there any Companies reproducing these pressed Pans??
TRYING TO SHAKE THE RUST OFF AND KEEP GOING!!! LOL!
                 George
                                                           (2) 58 Belv. 2 d
hdtps
                           (1) 58 Belv. 2 d hdtp (Parts Car)