From: "1956 Dodge" <tailfins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: kneedrager@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: Re: 1956 Dodge Lancer 2-door hardtop upholstery
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 19:06:29 -0000

From: Ron Fryer <rcfryer@xxxxxxxx>
To: tailfins@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: rcfryer@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 1956 Dodge Lancer 2-door hardtop upholstery
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 11:38:37 +0000

Hello Scott.
Thanks for visiting our Auto Upholstery Kits website:
http://www.autoupholsterykits.com .Although the information on the site
is somewhat limited, I hope you got an overview of what out company does.
 We make (stock or custom) upholstery kits for any car.  We have been in
business since 1967 and have a huge amount of experience in making kits
that fit properly and that look great. Feel free to bookmark the page for
future reference.

The prices for the upholstery parts you requested are as follows:

Headliner, vinyl: $59.00
Sunvisors, recover: $110.00/pair
Windlace for 2 door openings: $35.00
Seat upholstery, front and rear bench seats, modern materials: $440.00
(NOS materials: $790.00)
Carpet, cut and sewn, w/padding: $119.00
Door panels, including new panel board, modern materials: $120.00 each
(NOS $180.00 each)
Rear side panels: $95.00 each  (NOS $165.00 each)

These prices are good for sixty days.

Instructions for installation are available free, upon request, and live
phone support is available at no charge if you purchased the parts from
us.

If you have additional questions regarding the upholstery for your car,
please feel free to eMail us at rcfryer@xxxxxxxx or call me direct at
(360)574-8070 or fax us at (360)574-9606.

We now have Car Covers to protect your investment, beginning at $45.00.

Visa/Mastercard can be used through PayPal.com which is accessed through
an icon at the bottom of the first page of my website
http://www.autoupholsterykits.com  or by phone (360) 574-8070 or fax
(360) 574-9606 .  You may also send a money order to R. C. Fryer  712 NE
130th Street,   Vancouver, WA 98685  with a complete description of the
parts you want.
Best Regards,
Ron

_____________________________________________________________________________________ Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com