Re: [FWDLK] Maybe a dumb question

In a message dated 12/7/00 6:44:33 AM Pacific Standard Time,
SperdutoN@xxxxxxx writes:

<< This may be a dumb question, >>
    Nick; "No such thing as a Dumb Question, just Dumb Answers. Questions
come from lack of Knowledge. Dumb Answers come from the same Source."

<< Canadian Savoy's use Belvidere trim. If so, what do the Belvidere use ? <<
    Nick; Daa, I don't know.             <>Roy<>

    Roy Asbjornsen
    Puyallup Washington
    55 Firedome 2/d h/t
    72 Mercedes 350SL roadster