[FWDLK] Harold LeMay

For those of us living in the Pacific Northwest in particular, I'd like to
inform everybody that Harold is in St. Clare Hospital [Tacoma/Lakewood]. His
heart quit last Sunday and he's been in a coma since.  From what I have been
told, his heart suffered what could be called a charley horse - a cramp - not
an attack. Brain damage is feared, but there's no way of knowing to what
extent. It doesn't look good, but his family and friends are hoping and
praying for a miracle. I will keep people advised through the use of the list
due to the large number of people knowing of Harold and his car collection.
Dan C
Spanaway, WA.
[Good idea, Lars]