Re: [FWDLK] Harold LeMay

Harold has about 2500 cars ready to display, and many, many more that are in
re-storable condition or are parts cars. I've spent the last few days at his
home preparing for the show and managed to get a few pictures of his Forward
Look cars, but not all. He also stores cars at his property at Marymount
Academy, which is a former boy's Catholic school he purchased for the purpose
of turning the property into a museum/repair shop for all his garbage truck
equipment.  He also has many pieces of property that aren't open to the
public, also containing more "toys". I'll be happy to share pictures I've
taken--let me know.
Dan