[FWDLK] Danbury Fury

Title: Danbury Fury

Drool....

I received a solicitation in yesterday's mail for a Danbury Mint '58 Fury model.  Oh, how lovely.  I don't normally buy these expensive models, but this is one I'll "give in" to.

Isn't this Danbury model based on a FWDLK lister's "real life" car?  I seem to recall reading a posting a long time ago about someone whose car was used as a "template" for a scale model...all the photographs taken, technical info exchanged, etc....

Jason Rogers
'55 Belvedere Sedan