Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 6 Mar 2000 to 7 Mar 2000

Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 6 Mar 2000 to 7 Mar 2000 (#2000-71)

Spring is in the air here in Maryland and I am thinking about Chryslers in
Carlisle.  I remember the first year I went, it was in the middle of a HEAT
WAVE.  The temp was 98 degrees, with no clouds and no breeze.  I took my
wife, (mistake), and we only stayed and hour and a half.   What do you
Forward Lookers do for Carlisle? Is there a plan to meet at a place and time
and compare fins?  Can we stage our own demolition derby with Ford and GM
products?  Please tell...Andy