Re: [FWDLK] Just a quick question....

--- "Clay Wood" <MyDeSoto@aol.com> wrote:

> Were any of the 57-58 Plymouth's available with a
> 354? I have a lead on one, just trying to make sure
> it's for real.

Not in the US anyway. There was a non-hemi 354 in
'57-'58 Windsors & Saratogas, and a one-year-only 350
B-block available in '58 Plymouths, but that's as
close as it gets in the catalog. I believe the '57
Dodge D501 package had the 354 from the 300B but am
not 100% sure about that, and that would've been
extremely rare itself even when new.

I know one should "never say never" when dealing with
MoPars of this era, but I can think of a lot of other
engines that IMO would've found their way into a
Plymouth first.