Re: [FWDLK] Electric Cars (1955 Plymouth With 2.5Volt V8)

Re: [FWDLK] Electric Cars (1955 Plymouth With 2.5Volt V8)

I want mine solar powered.

Or better yet, when they invent a matter replicator, they can just replicate
the gas (100 octane, of course), instead of the car in plastic.

Dave Homstad
56 Dodge D500