[FWDLK] Need some pics

I recently put up a website consisting of pics of cars from the 20s to the
early 80s.  There are currently over 120 pics on the site.  Unfortunately,
the Ford products seem to outnumber everything else.  If any of you have any
decent pics of your FL cars, I'd love to post 'em, even if it means
replacing some of the "Brand X" pics.  What I currently have in the way of
FL cars are:  My '55 300, my '56 Coronet, Wayne Graefen's  former '57 300, a
'56 DeSoto convert, and a '57 Belvedere.  I also have a slew of Mopar Muscle
from the 60s and early 70s so I don't need any of them.  I turned 16 and got
my driver's license in '55, the same year the Forward Look was born.  I also
grew up halfway between the Dodge Main  and Plymouth Lynch Road plants and
used to ride my bike between them prior to the intro of the new models to
get sneak peaks.  If any of you are interested, e-mail me privately.  If I
get enough response, I may very well devote a couple of pages exclusively to
FL cars.

Jerry Browarski