Re: [FWDLK] `58 Plymouth Suburban & model sources

Re: [FWDLK] `58 Plymouth Suburban & model sources

Steve and those of you who have an interest in models and
model RR might want to check out these sites! Almost
anything made in the world is available...

Brian
57 Dodge D500s

Mostly cars, all scales mostly metal and resin:
http://ew1.com/cgicart/webcartd/webcart-frames.cgi

Cars, trains, boats and planes:
http://www.dxshop.com/_shop/home.mhtml?TSTAMP=930462762&SHOP=ModelExpoInc&CART=930462762-23404.db

Mostly trains: