[FWDLK] Web Site Discussion Board

Hi All,

The web site discussion board is back working again.  The 'hang' is a
known problem but I haven't been paying close attention lately due to my
hectic travel schedule.  Three states this week alone, and I've
memorized the pay-per-view movie selections in the hotels.  (For those
of you also on the road, American Beauty is very good... that was
tonight's selection.)

I wonder if I can get F.L. car parts with frequent flyer miles?  =)

-Dave