[FWDLK] AMT 57-300 Custom Shop PrePainted kits

[FWDLK] AMT 57-300 Custom Shop PrePainted kits

According to Art Anderson, a regular contributor to the Hobby Heaven message
board and proprietor of All American Models , a resin casting company, the new
AMT 57 Chrysler 300 is going to be done as part of AMT's Custom Shop Pre
Painted kit series, in "Parade Green". Just going on my vague memory, this was
a very striking color. And I have one of AMT's prepainted Edsels, and let me
tell you folks, if the Chrysler that is coming out is as nice as the Edsel, it
is going to be sweet. Those Edsel kits come completely painted, with even the
areas for glue already scraped off. And the chrome trim and scripts are
prepainted as well and done way better then this old boy's shaky fingers can
do with either bare metal foil and a knife, or silver paint and a small
brush.All the seperate colors for the interior as well as many other things
are done as well, a very nice item. The only way someone can screw up one of
these models is if they squirt a tube of glue on the roof or step on it.  Not
sure when the pre painted 300 is coming out, but for the same 14 bucks or so
the prepainted Edsel was, it's going to be one heck of a bargain.