[FWDLK] transmission pan gaskets

I ran across a source for reproduction transmission pan gaskets and plug plug washers.
He rebuilds the '50-56 Packard Ultramatics and creates gaskets etc. for others.

He stocks the '53-61 Powerflite gaskets  #1408282 and the '56-61 Torqueflite gaskets
#1942516.

 I was looking for the gasket for my 8 cyl. Torqueflight but he doesn't currently
reproduce those. If someone has a little time on there hands could you reconfirm that the
#1942516 gasket is for a 6 cyl. car.

The others he makes are:
50-56 Packard Ultramatic (Stude,Hudson<Nash,Jeep)
62-73 Chevy Powerglide M-35
48-63 Buick Dynaflow
56-60 GM Jetaway
61-64 GM Jetaway
51-67 Ford iron case small
55-72 Ford iron case med.
58-60 Ford iron case large
61-65 Ford iron case large

His name etc. is:
Peter Fitch
13000 Mill Road
Fredericksburg, VA 22407-2224
(800) 981-1955

Only one more leak to deal with (right now).
Deane
60 Polara