Re: [FWDLK] 57 Dodge

Hi Clare,

Re your water leak problems; contact Mr. Gary Goers at:
goers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  He has probably the best selection of
weatherstripping for our old Mopars. I visited him a few
years ago (he's in your neck of the woods) and bought most
everything I needed for my 57 Dodges. You will probably need
the rubber for around the doors, the window seals and etc.
Gary is a real honest gentleman and will help you out! Get
his catalogue.

Brian
57 Dodge D500s