Re: [FWDLK] Engine Paint

Ken,

I have seen engines done in powder coat (he had access to a friend's shop).
This is probably the most durable and most expensive.

For maximum durability in high heat areas, such as head exhaust ports and
intake manifold exhaust crossover passage, you might consider something like
Jet Hot Coatings.

Mopar sells P/N P4529148 Firepower Silver. I used it on my engine. It has
typical durability for an engine paint.

Dave Homstad
56 Dodge D500