Re: [FWDLK] Ross Roy Data Book

Ross Roy Company also made film for dealers comparing '57 Chryslers and GM
products. If you haven't seen it, it's available in VHS format at
http://www.carsandstripes.com/mopar.asp. The video also includes about 1.5
hours of '55-61 MoPar TV commercials. Great tape!

Jan Nowak
'57 Plymouth Fury
'57 DeSoto Diplomat
'60 DeSoto Adventurer