Re: [FWDLK] Plymouth club voting?

I say/type this with the knowledge that I am not the world's authority on what
 makes
a classic, but here goes anyway.  Can anyone invision a day when someone/anyone,
climbs into an `81 Plymouth Horizon and says to him/herself; boy they're gonna
 love
this one at the Mopar meet!  The power, the styling, the incredible level of
attention to quality and detail at every level.  This is one fine machine...

Just wondering,

David Maxwell