Re: [FWDLK] Plymouth club voting?

Since Daimler pretty much decided when Plymouths were going to end, I don't see
any real reason for the Plymouth club to exclude those cars now. I bet they will
find that a lot of the club members own later model Plymouths as well as the
earlier classics. It looks like to me they have a good excuse to increase their
membership by a large number. Excluding folks could work against them. But I am
not a member, as yet, of their club, so I don't have any real say in that
matter. If you could post that e-mail address it would be appreciated, but they
may not want to hear from outsiders about this. So post it at your own
discretion. If fins ever make a come back, we could very well be in the same
situation here. I wont hold my breath, but it could happen. Wish they hadn't
killed the Copperhead.  That car had a nice little fin on the trunk.
Phil Patterson