[FWDLK] exhaust venturis on 57 DeSoto

Thanks, guys, for all the suggestions.  Most have said to NOT run the
exhaust through the bumper ends, since it's hard on the chrome.  I KNOW
that, and I don't really WANT to.  I just want to have the venturis IN the
bumper ends, rather than a bare space where they SHOULD BE.  I'm looking to
fabricate, unless I can find something, just for the appearance.

Ed