[FWDLK] Need help Flagstaff/Cave Creek Arizona area

[FWDLK] Need help Flagstaff/Cave Creek Arizona area

I have more info for those in the area.It gets real ugly so hold on.Her name
is Shawna Oswald,5'10",auburn brown hair,pretty..she is with a
controlling,jealous husband she has been trying to get away from. He keeps
her down,hits her and the whole mess.She covers the agony well so dont let
that fool you.She has anerexia and anxiety disorder so it is easy for him to
control her cause it eats her up and takes all she has to maintain
herself.They were driving a late model really RED Honda with Washington State
Plates.Just moved here. I have a Private investigator on it as of this
morning..Yes Shawna and I are in love and it is tearing my heart out.
Ecspecially after my mother took her life a week ago wednesday. She called me
to pick her up here,I drove over 1538 miles in my good old 65 Dodge to pick
her up and they (he) keeps giving me the slip....I will spend every dollar I
have to find her.She at that point told me she had not eaten in a week and
sound horrible,I amaffraid of losing her to this illness.If you have seen
them or do see them please call me at 206-409-6110 anytime day or nice..I
know they are in this area..He has a friend named Gene who is supose to buy
them a house and open an art gallery where she will work.Her husbands name is
Robert but goes by OZ..Thnaks for all the positive feed back this is so hard
and when I read those I know I am doing the right thing..I just hope it is
not to late,I dont rule out suicide and I could not live with that...thanks
David Curtis Seattle WA   moparearlybs.com..PS web site is a mess was in
middle of a epair on it when my life fell apart...

 I am in Flagstaff Arizona looking for a friend who is sick with a mental
illness can anyone help ,he just moved here and I am very worried.My motel
phone is 520-774-1801 or my cell is 206-409-6110 thanks so much David Curtis
WA state >>