[FWDLK] exhaust pod "guts" for 57 DeSoto

[FWDLK] exhaust pod "guts" for 57 DeSoto

Has anyone ever tried to make the inner steel exhaust tips which come up
through the outer bumper tips for a 1957 DeSoto?  My car is missing them.
These look like the nozzle from a vacuum cleaner, taking the round exhaust
pipe and transforming it to a flat fan shape to come out through the bumper
ends.  I'd be happy to take any suggestions.  Thanks!

Ed
<http://www.angelfire.com/de/petrus/index.html>