Re: [FWDLK] '59 Dodge Build Sheet

All the Detroit-built 59 Dodges had them above the glove box.  I've found
numerous ones even in junkyards that had the build sheet fairly well
preserved.

A few years ago, I ran into a guy with a nice blue and white 2dr HT.  The
only prob was when he sent his car out to be repainted, the body shop
removed the data plate and lost it !!  He had to register the car as an
orphan car with a new vin number, due to this problem.  I found the build
sheet for him so he could present it along with the bill of sale to try to
get it registered under the correct vin number.  Not sure how he made out,
though.

Ron