[FWDLK] '59 Dodge Build Sheet

Hello everyone,

This weekend, while messing around with my newly acquired '59 Dodge Custom
Royal  4-door sedan parts car, I discovered something I've yet to run across
on a Forward Look Mopar.  I removed the glove box and found the original
factory build sheet taped to the top. (For those who do not know what these
things are, they were the "option sheets" that the line workers followed in
order to make sure that the car was assembled with the proper options.)
I've found dozens of these sheets on various '60's and '70's Mopar muscle
cars I've owned, but I've never seen a build sheet this old!  Have any of
you guys ran across a "Forward Look" build sheet?  On another note, I was
happy to find the original '59 "Jiffy Jet" washer bag in great condition
once I removed the layers of dirt and grease.  A running 361-4 barrel,
swivel seats, nice washer bag, and a build sheet.  I definitely got luck
when I found this car!

Jim Pennington