[FWDLK] Fwd: 1955 Dodge La Femme for Sale

[FWDLK] Fwd: 1955 Dodge La Femme for Sale

Those who know Tony Lindsey from the Imperial list may
also know about his '55 Dodge La Femme, which is
unrestored but very straight.  It's now for sale on
eBay.

Meanwhile, another eBay seller is offering the '55 La
Femme brochure...

=====