[FWDLK] 60 Plymouth Photo Page

10-31-99

To My Fellow Forward Look Mailing List Members:

        For those of you who own a 1960 Plymouth, I've just created a page for
you. Right now the only 60 there, is mine, but if you send me you JPEGs,
or GIFs to rosedeu@erols.com, I'll try to add them as soon as I can.
Please be patient though about getting your car posted to the page, my
html skills are minimal, and my time to do the work, well, it isn't too
overly abundant either.
        The URL of my 60 Plymouth page is:
http://www.geocities.com:80/MotorCity/Lane/2712/BensHomeInCy6.index.html
        Since the photos are mostly in JPEG format, please give the page some
time to load, it is rather slow.

                                        Ben Deutschman