[FWDLK] Don Uhl and 59 Plymouths

My apologies to the rest of you...
Don Uhl WAS/IS? on this list, but my Emails to him are not going thru.  Don, are you out there...?

     I am looking for a Carter AFB four barrel  #2856B...the original carb for a 59 Ply w/ 361 and A/T. I got a letter last night that offerd me an NOS one for $400 or a rebuildable one for $200. Seemed a bit spendy...