[FWDLK] 57 Dodge

"Custom Restoration"?? - isn't that an oxy-moron?  (I hope this message
works, I threw up on my keyboard.)  "Modernizing" older cars has it's
place, but it should be done with a little more "class" than this example.
I will have to admit that  my 59 Sport Fury is not "stock", but it IS all
Chrysler, and I have NEVER referred to it as being "restored".  This poor
Dodge would not be quite so bad if it still had the original (even
totally-screwed up) interior, the Trans Am theme is probably the biggest
factor in the loss of my lunch.  Without it, he could have at least kept
the hood down and not offended *quite* so many people.   Excuse me, I have
to go find a towel.
DaveG.