[FWDLK] Redi Strip

Has anyone on the List had any recent first-hand experience with Redi Strip?
A few years back people were saying that you can never get all the chemical
out of seams and crevices which leads to problems with paint.  The local Redi
Strip guy says that's no longer a problem because they now use a high
pressure rinsing process.

High cost may be a problem though.  I was told my '55 Plymouth convertible
body would cost between $1200 and $2000 including zinc phosphate treatment.

Robert Bishop
'55 Plymouth