[FWDLK] 1/64th Diecast Mopars

FYI -
Racing Champions is coming out with a few more finned Mopars in 1/64th scale
(Hot wheels and Matchbox size).  As you may know they produce racing cars
and stock classics.  They currently have a '57 Fury (very nice for $4!) and
a '60 Fury.  They have come out with a Petty history series with most cars
raced/owned by Lee and Richard Petty.  These include:
1953 Coronet
1954 Coronet
1955 300-B
1956 Coronet
1959 Plymouth Plaza
1960 Fury
1962 Plymouth Savoy
1963 Plymouth Savoy
1964 Belvedere
1965 Barracuda
and almost every other Petty car raced to present.  More may be added
(hopefully a '57, '58, '61 Mopars, too).

These usually are well done, and are good for customizing to be like your
favorite color scheme.  The early cars are not in stores, yet, but keep an
eye out at any general toy department.  You will see some Petty cars at any
store, today.  I can't wait to pop out some rivets and strip some paint on
some of these for the shelf.
goto:  http://www.racingchamps.com/petty/html/cars_set.html  for more info.
-Robert
-'60 Adventurer