[FWDLK] my opinion on whitewall cleaners

[FWDLK] my opinion on whitewall cleaners

I had used Westley's for years, but noticed that some cars at shows had
"whiter" whitewalls than mine.  I asked one gentleman what he uses, and he
said "brass brush and cleanser or scouring pad".  I took my brush and
cleanser and cleaned OFF the yellowing which Westley's had left, and now
will never use Westley's again.

Ed