[FWDLK] hello

Hi
My name is Burt Laird and I live in Regina Saskatchewan, close to where Don Uhl lives ( he is the one who put me onto this web site and sold me my 59 about 14 years ago). I own a 1959 Plymouth Fury 2 door HT. The car is a long way from being finished but started from the ground up. I would like the car to look mostly stock from the outside (except for Rally wheels) and some custom on the rest. It has a 392 Hemi push button auto from a 57 Chrysler, PS and brakes, tilt telescopic steering wheel, power seat and windows. Still needs wiring, body work and paint. I am a fin lover.