[FWDLK] Introduction:

Hello to all at forwardlook.  My name is Dave Grove, my home is Louisville,
KY. and my madness is a 59 Sport Fury hardtop that I purchased from the
original owner in 1973.  I have an auto repair shop where we specialize in
Chrysler products - both old and new, I have some parts, but not many for
55 - 61.  I do have some other sources, so if you're looking for something,
it won't hurt to ask.  I'm glad this site was started, and am happy to be
aboard.  Dave Grove, Grove Automotive, Louisville, KY.